Theme for April: #GetYourHeadSet
- What goes on in your mind pre-adventure/race (the moment before THE moment)? How do you prepare for the big efforts? Training or racing?
- During sport (what are you thinking when you want to quit? how do you 'train your brain' to stay focused on the task at hand?)
- Post sport (the good, the bad, the ugly. When you look back on your adventure, run, ride, etc., and you did well, how does it feel? When you didn't do well, what's going on inside your head?) How do you get overcome those thoughts to get back out there? What emotions do you feel? Pictures, quotes, etc. (in training, during a race, post race, etc)?
- Routine, habits, superstitions, how do you prepare before the race?
- Describe visualization (if this is a technique you use) before a super hard workout/race.
Show us your posts by using the hashtag: #GetYourHeadSet