High quality custom embroidered patch great for clothing and bags. From denim to cotton and canvas, personalize your gear in style.
- Custom embroidered patch on twill
- Iron-on backing
- Hot cut border
- Measurements: 1.25" W X 4" L
- Available colors: black, white
1. Get the essentials ready.
2. Iron the surface - it will make the item warm and smooth.
3. Place the patch - find the place you like the most.
4. Cover it with cloth - this way you won't burn the patch.
5. Iron with pressure - make 3-4 rounds of ironing. Press down the iron and apply pressure.
6. Let it cool - this is when the glue really seals the patch and fabric.
7. Represent Skratch in style!
Nylon, Polyester, and cordura will likely melt in high temperatures or a patch won't adhere. Use fabric glue or all-purpose contact cement or sew the edges for a permanent secure adornment.